Chris Gurnee Team
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.