Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
About Lindberg Group
The Lindberg Group is a developing real estate investment and operating company focused on creating exceptional opportunities. We are based out of Seattle and are a start-up team that is quickly growing. The firm actively acquires, repositions, and manages mixed-use assets in Washington, Arizona, and California. The Lindberg Group's team of entrepreneurial professionals works together to develop and execute value-creation strategies.