SaraBay Real Estate, Inc.
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Follow-up with leads to boost sales
- Nurture relationships to generate sales
- Attend weekly meetings
- Have local knowledge of the community and market conditions to answer questions about potential homes, similar properties and the surrounding neighborhood
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Past sales experience is highly preferred
- Self-motivation and drive necessary
$40,000+ commission based
About SaraBay Real Estate, Inc.
SaraBay Real Estate, Inc. is a growing company in the Sarasota/Bradenton Area.