CityScape Metro Group
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using CRM systems for lead generation, follow-ups, pipeline management, communication and updates
$60,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About CityScape Metro Group
CityScape Metro Group has grown by over 400% in the past year and it wasn't by accident. As a part of the top 1% of Realtors in the World under 40, we are one of the fastest-growing Real Estate companies in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, but it will also give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.