Carolina Home Advisors.com
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
$80,000+ at plan commission
About Carolina Home Advisors.com
We are a growing boutique real estate company that focuses on providing exceptional customer service to our clients, and providing our agents with the technology and online lead generation to be successful. We have been assisting buyers and sellers in the Charlotte market since 2000. We are experiencing substantial growth and are looking for the right person to be a part of a fast-growing company.