Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- This position is 100% database conversion/appointment setting/ relationship building
- Be aggressive in generating results with key decision-makers
- Report daily activities and results
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Must be coachable, results-oriented, honest, assertive, resourceful
$60,000 - $100,000
About Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We are a high-producing real estate team in the Triangle. Since 2014 we've helped over 1000 families buy or sell real estate and in 2020 we closed over $45 million in sales volume. We love what we do and have fun while doing it!
Our Mission: To positively impact people and build lifelong relationships, through creating opportunities & creating raving fans.
Our Vision: Is to be the preferred real estate team for clients & associates in every market we serve.
Our Values: Be supportive, tenacious, accountable, ethical, results-oriented, and always do the right thing.