Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Ginger and Company Real Estate Team
We are a high producing real estate team in the Triangle. Since 2014 we've helped 700 families buy or sell real estate and in 2019 we closed $40 million in sales volume. We love what we do and have fun while doing it!
Our Mission: To positively impact people and build lifelong relationships, through creating opportunities & creating raving fans.
Our Vision: Is to be the preferred real estate team for clients & associates in every market we serve
Our Values: Be supportive, tenacious, accountable, ethical, results-oriented, and always do the right thing.