Spradling Group, Keller Williams Inc.
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
60000 - 100000 yearly
About Spradling Group, Keller Williams Inc.
Spradling Group is a fun, yet focused and top-producing real estate team working in Overland Park. Our team is led by Husband and Wife Team Zach and Ana Spradling, with a growing team of agents who specialize in their respective domains. We have superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. We have plans for continued growth and opportunities for advancement within our team. In 2019, the Spradling Group closed 115 transactions and in 2020 they closed 178 transactions! Their goal for 2021 is 240 transactions closed!