Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.