The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$65,000 - $75,000 (base plus commission)
About The Murphy Group Real Estate Team
Murphy Real Estate Group is an established real estate firm in the Marlton area. We provide the highest level of sales and service to our listing and buyer customers. As a team, we expect great things from everyone. Our goal is to help our clients achieve their goals. When we succeed in doing this, we know we'll create the lives we want for our own families.