Janice Overbeck Real Estate
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Participate in intensive real estate sales training.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Quick learner with high level computer skills.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
About Janice Overbeck Real Estate
The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Realty Atlanta North office, serves real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the Greater Atlanta Area. The Janice Overbeck Real Estate Team was named #1 Group in Keller Williams Atlanta North based on closings in 2020. Named the #1 Team in Cobb County by the board of realtors and selected as a Cobb Chamber 2020 Top 25 Small Business of the Year!