Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to learn new technology easily
- Organized, self-motivated, great at multi-tasking
$12 - $50 hourly
About Big Block Midwest - Yoo Realty Group
Big Block Midwest is an innovative brokerage that lets agents keep 100% of their commission to run their business in the way they best see fit. For agents looking for leads and minimal expenses, Yoo Realty Group provides a solution for focused and self-motivated agents. Yoo Realty Group was the #1 team in South Central Wisconsin in 2018 -2020 (based on the number of homes sold). Our team is focused and driven, while also filled with agents who love to have fun and help each other grow! We are now expanding our brokerage into other areas including the Barrie, ON area.
The brokerage is led by Marine and Michelle Yoo, supported by a superb administrative staff who assist both agents and clients. If you are looking for a company with high standards of excellence, opportunities for advancement, and in-depth mentoring and training, please apply now!