We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About BrickDriven Realty
Our firm was founded in December 2012 upon the foundation of the needs and desires of real estate agents. We are passionate about helping buyers and sellers achieve the goal of buying and/or selling their homes.
Our culture-centric family of nearly forty team members is among the elite in the business. With over $500 million in closed sales, since our doors opened in January 2013. We're continuing to experience massive growth as the market's leading tech-savvy and culture-centric company!