Danny Howell Real Estate
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
About Danny Howell Real Estate
We are a high producing real estate team at RE/MAX Heritage, specializing in residential existing home sales and new construction home sales. We know our local communities and match our clients to the home that best meets their needs. Our team believes in delivering exceptional service and we have worked hard to earn a great reputation and the trust of our clients, which is why we are ranked in the top 1% of all agents and teams for sales in our region.