BluePrint Real Estate Services
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Conduct lead follow up until appointments are set with either a listing or buyer’s agent
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- At least one year of real estate sales experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
$14 hourly+ bonuses
About BluePrint Real Estate Services
BluePrint Real Estate Services is a full-service Brokerage specializing in Residential, Commercial, and Development. With decades of experience and expertise, BluePrint Real Estate Services is the right place to take your career to the next level.
Full-Service Broker and Corporate Support – You’re Never Alone! We provide extensive team support with options for Unlimited Leads, Transaction Management, Electronic Filing Storage, CRM's, Marketing and Transaction Management, and Electronic Signing tools to help you succeed.
Always keep in mind that our business is people and that our product is Real Estate.