The Ken O'Brien Home Selling Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
$37,000+ (commissioned based)
About The Ken O'Brien Home Selling Team
Our top agent experts team is rapidly expanding and helping agents across America build a successful career in Real Estate!