Nicole Spellman Group
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Turn previous clients into repeat real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email
- Evaluate the team’s progress toward company goals by producing monthly and quarterly sales reports
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
About Nicole Spellman Group
Our staff of successful Real Estate Sales Agents work hard and hit six figures regularly! Are you in need of leads? We have a proven process for converting online leads and back-office support designed to keep you selling! We also invest in the growth of our agents and staff by offering Leadership Development at all levels. Does this interest you? If so, apply now!