Sell My House Fast Pa
This is a remote position that can be fulfilled by anyone in South East Pennsylvania.
Are you a fast-paced and competitive salesperson with a history of top performance? Are you independent, aggressive, future thinking, results-oriented, and seek control of your own destiny? Do you do your best work under pressure? Do you want to shed all the corporate games and have your compensation tied directly to performance?
This position is working as an assistant to the best sales professional in the best real estate company in all of Colorado. Don't take my word for it. Our records, reviews, and culture speak for themselves. Google us and you'll see why learning and growing with Sell My Fast PA will propel your real estate career faster than you can imagine.
We are a veteran-owned real estate investment company with cultural foundations built from the books Extreme Ownership, 12 Week Year, and Compound Effect. We don't just give lip service to these principles, it's part of everything we do.
The “who” we’re looking for:
- The type of person who likes a changing environment yet seeks to win.
- Someone who has incredible discipline and structure. Maybe you played competitive sports at a high level or some other skill that required an insane amount of discipline. You want to win, and quite frankly, hate to lose.
- You’re persuasive and enjoy the nuance of relationships.
- You ultimately want to make a difference in helping people!
- Not afraid to work nights, weekends if necessary to get a deal done.
You might be the right fit if you’ve worked in sales where you’ve closed people over the phone, have been a top performer selling new or used car sales, sold roofing, windows, or other construction products.
This position has a very high growth in market expansion. Leadership/management positions in the future for the right candidate.
- Perform any and all tasks required by our senior sales manager
- Create online marketing material on multiple websites for properties we are selling
- Work with and show for-sale properties to prospective buyers
- Manage and utilize our CRM to accurately document interactions and the next steps for all prospects, as well as various other administrative duties
- Attend vetted in-home appointments throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania, and provide solutions for homeowners who have a real estate problem to solve
- Build rapport and gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Relentlessly follow up with leads and prospects
- Attend in-person events in Southeastern Pennsylvania such as real estate meetings, networking with local businesses, and meeting with partners to build relationships.
- Participate in structured sales training, always being prepared, and completing anything assigned
- Builds Rapport with Honesty and Integrity: Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right, not what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully
- Not afraid to hear a lot of "No's"
- Positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- Willing to do what it takes to win (ex: evening follow up calls, weekend appointments, etc)
- Enjoys negotiating and meeting new people. Can build meaningful connections and rapport quickly
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented enough to get the job done, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and a reliable vehicle
- Previous sales experience is strongly desired
$45,000 (includes base plus potential bonuses)
About Sell My House Fast Pa
We offer a variety of custom solutions to homeowners who seek to sell their homes outside of the traditional real estate model. Our typical client needs help moving an unwanted property, many for life event reasons. Some of those reasons could include relocating, selling a probate property, divorce, dislike of real estate agents, etc.
With our sister company of Sell My House to Smith of Colorado, we’ve been investing in people, homes, and communities since 2015, and in that time have purchased, renovated, rented and sold over 170 homes and commercial properties.
Our high-performance team is made up of ten highly motivated people with a passion for people, real estate, and self-improvement. We are a company our community can depend on to buy their home when a traditional selling situation is not right for them. If you’re confident and willing to do whatever it takes to be part of a high-performance team, please apply.