The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
$32,000 + bonus
About The Dixon Group - Keller Williams
The Dixon Group is the #1 producing sales team in Colorado, servicing the entire Denver Metro and Colorado Springs areas. Only apply if you are incredibly ambitious and want to be a part of a real estate team!