Andy Daniel Group
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Manage sales inquiries from qualified leads and convert them into new clients
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license required
- Valid U.S. driver’s license required, able to travel by car
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
About Andy Daniel Group
Andy Daniel leads a team responsible for representing buyers and sellers all across Texas. He prides himself on his ability to stay involved in and facilitate all aspects of Andy Daniel Group’s team, from in-office collaboration to creative marketing and sales techniques. Andy places a premium on customer service, drawing on more than 20 years of experience and out-of-the-box thinking to ensure that his team provides the best customer experience in the business. He is constantly innovating and planning new ways for his team to grow – not only as a real estate team, but as a cutting-edge, 21st-century lifestyle company with a global presence.
Within the next few months, we will be in all Major Texas Metropolitan Cities (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin) with growing opportunities for the agents inside our company to lead, train and own the bottom line profit to those cities. We are looking to train, coach, and mentor our future leaders!