We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, start your application today!
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
$60,000 to $80,000 at plan
About Biggs Realty
Biggs Realty is a forward-thinking, technology-driven, Real Estate brokerage proudly servicing the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding areas. At Biggs Realty, we believe every client deserves a real estate expert who is prepared to maximize their return on investment, and mitigate risk, on every transaction. We accomplish this by teaching our agents how to offer strategic solutions and expert advice through providing innovative technology, industry-leading training, and an unmatched infrastructure of support. Our top producing agents have an unmatched ability to sell, negotiate and facilitate any type of real estate transaction. We've created the most advanced tools in real estate to provide our clients with a competitive advantage when selling a home, buying a home, or investing in real estate.