Rapid Fire Home Buyers
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work full-time. Schedules can be somewhat flexible with advancement
- Background and track record of success in selling is preferred
- A clean background check required
- Drivers License required
- A Real Estate License is not required
$55,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have three offices serving Montgomery, AL, Lexington, KY, and Columbus, GA with 25+ team members. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.