Upside Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
Pay is determined based on applicants' experience & qualifications.
This position is to support the team leader and its agents. Should you desire to become a real estate agent please see the position labeled: Salesperson
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
$18 - $28 hourly
About Upside Real Estate
At Upside Real Estate, we keep client's best interests at the center of everything we do.
We work with buyers, sellers, and investors all over the north state.