We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
$20 - $30 hourly
Recognized as a Real Trends The Thousand Top Agent. Joe Kotoch and the team at the Joe Kotoch Group have risen to become one of the top selling teams in the Chicagoland area. Prior to entering the world of real estate, Joe Kotoch honed his negotiating skills as an NBA agent. In just a few short years the Joe Kotoch Group has been recognized as Chicago Association of Realtors Top Producer and Team. Joe Kotoch has been featured in the Chicago Real Producers Magazine, Top Agent Magazine, the Chicago Tribune, Wall Street Journal, Sirius XM Radio, and HGTV, among many other outlets to share his market analysis and forecasts as a leading expert in real estate.