Keller Williams Living
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
60000 - 80000 yearly
About Keller Williams Living
There is a reason Keller Williams Living is Livingston County's #1 real estate brokerage in both transactions and volume. The training, mentorship, and camaraderie is unmatched. We give you all the tools you need to succeed whether you're a new agent or a mega-team!
Come be a part of something special.