We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Any phone sales experience is a plus
$14 - $22 hourly
About Doors Development
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If you are hired to join one of the fastest-growing real estate teams in the AREA, our Onboarding Program will transform what you thought possible. Every week we will help you set goals and take action. It is that simple. Set goals, take action. As your coaches, we will hold you accountable, so you can achieve your goals easily support.