Precision Real Estate
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Precision Real Estate
Precision Real Estate is based in Anchorage, Alaska and is characterized by hardworking, forward-thinking individuals that put the client's best interest above all else. We pride ourselves in our exceptional marketing processes, while operating with the highest level of ethics, discipline, and relentless pursuit of excellence.