The Happy Home Sellers
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Real Estate License is required
$65,000 at plan hourly plus commission
About The Happy Home Sellers
Happy Home Sellers is looking to add to our team in Fairfield County, CT and Westchester County, NY.
We provide long term potential to learn and grow while having fun and making money.
There is an opportunity to grow within the organization and/or learn how to build your own.
We provide you with all you need to succeed, all you need is the willingness to be coached and work hard.