Team Home Hero
We’re hiring for a real estate inside sales agent to join our top-performing team. You’ll be responsible for converting pre-qualified leads into new clients and following up with existing customers to ensure they buy their next home with us. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals who thrive on success. If you want a job with flexibility and love working with people, apply now!
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must possess a real estate license
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Possesses superb interpersonal and communication skills
$75,000 per plan
About Team Home Hero
Meeting Your Needs, Delivering Results
Real Estate Agency has and still is undergoing a massive change in the marketplace. We saw a GIANT need for an updated version of customer service and skills required to solve the problems of the current home buyer and the home seller. We are on a mission to set a new standard of quality service and skills. Designed to solve your problems more effectively than ever before.
Will you help us accomplish this goal?
Get to know us in more detail at www.Wichitahomehero.com