Eric Gerard Realty
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Eric Gerard Realty
Eric Gerard Realty founder has over 17 years of experience in customer service, finance, and real estate. An East Texas native, he moved to Dallas in 2005 to attend Dallas Baptist University where he received a bachelor’s degree and M.B.A.
Eric Gerard is focused on providing exceptional service to clients, and after years of working in different capacities in customer service, finance, and real estate, Eric founded Eric Gerard Realty in 2018.