Nicoll Pallini Group
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license or pursuing required
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!