Keller Williams Community Partners
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About Keller Williams Community Partners
There’s a reason that we’ve passed every other real estate company, and we’re now the largest (and still fastest growing) real estate company in North America with over 175,000 associates. Keller Williams agents account for more sales and more sales volume than any other real estate company in the world.
If you're interested in joining our team, click the Apply button and give us your information so we can follow up with you.