Christians Team Real Estate Inc.
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$46,500 at plan earnings
About Christians Team Real Estate Inc.
At Christians Team Real Estate Inc., our Mission is: We believe that everyone deserves a place to call home. Whether clients are buying or selling real estate, we strive to create more win-win transactions, by working harder, providing more value, delivering superior customer service, and giving back to our communities.