Zander Real Estate Team
Our growing Real Estate Team is seeking a highly motivated Inside Sales Representative! You will be the first point of contact for our customers.
As an Inside Sales Representative on a daily basis, you will prospect for and acquire new clients from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team, from our South Jordan office. You will be integral in all aspects of lead generation by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about achievement and relationships, draws energy from working and talking with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximize effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. This person will also be dedicated to prospecting for new business and have excellent follow up skills.
- Manage the cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics to real estate agents
- Dedicated prospecting for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives
- Maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Understanding the needs of the lead and identifying sales opportunities
- Have extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Independent and self-motivated
- Has excellent time management, organizational, and follow-up skills
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Must live in Utah and be able to come to our South Jordan office every day.
- This position is not a remote position.
- Candidate must have or be willing to obtain a Real Estate License
$70,000+ at plan commission
About Zander Real Estate Team
Zander Team is an exceptional Real Estate Team. Founder Tamara Zander is the top ½% of all agents in Utah. Broker, Corey Zander, has an MBA and worked at Kennecott Land 5+ years as the Research and Marketing Manager.
- We serve and care about our clients, team, and community.
- We demonstrate integrity in all we do.
- We pursue growth and learning.
- We choose a positive attitude.
- We are grateful for God’s blessings in our lives.
Mission Statement: We provide superior Real Estate services exceeding expectations where:
- Our clients enthusiastically recommend us to family and friends.
- We offer opportunities for our team members to grow and thrive.
- We are trusted professionals respected in our industry and give back to the community.