Chris Gurnee Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$57,000 - $63,000 yearly
About Chris Gurnee Team
Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, The Chris Gurnee Team has a well-established reputation that has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace and beyond. As a broker for over 11 years, his business is comprised of many repeat clients and referrals who have had the opportunity to witness his skills firsthand. Distinguished buyers and sellers trust Gurnee to guide them through every step of the transaction process and achieve above-market results under his masterful guidance.