The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales metrics to ensure sales goals are met in an organized and timely fashion
- Use our CRM to compile a list of all leads and regularly follow-up on those leads to ensure our agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
$25,000 - $30,000 yearly
About The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View
The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View specializes in the home buying and selling process! We are experts in the local housing market and in the community. We currently have 5 members on our team. 3 agents, 1 transaction coordinator and a Director of Operations.
We are a Mission, Vision and Value-Based Team. Our goal is to be a guiding light by inspiring, creating hope & impacting lives.
If you ask us why we get up in the morning, we will say to make a difference in our clients lives and our families lives.
Since the start of 2015, we have assisted over 300 clients purchase and sell their dream homes. This year, we are on track to have our largest growth yet and are expected to surpass our projected goals for 2020.