We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
Summary Of Functions:
- Schedule appointments, nurture leads, follow up with clients, keep up to date on the various systems we employ
- Assist in all aspects of the lead by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing the leads in our database through calling, texting, and email communication
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Daily morning accountability check-in between 0600 and 0800
- Prepare and participate in our team coaching calls and activities
- Be on time to your scheduled shifts, weekly team meeting, and monthly call nights
- Learn and implement our company scripts. Follow scripts to deliver team value and overcome objections
- Model our Mission Statement and values in your daily activities
- Prospects for the team while out in the community
- Track productivity daily Outbound calling (cold calling) Email text leads daily as well as phone communication
- Convert leads to appointments
- Coordination of scheduling appointments for the agents
- Following up with new and old leads per TCT system
- Accurately qualify potential clients for appointments with field agents
- Change category and document everything in CRM
- Assist in any other assignments as designated by the team leader
- Enter your daily productivity into the tracker before 11:59 pm
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
$12 - $15 per hour plus bonus. Potential to make $60,000-$100,000
About Compass RE
Selling Steel City creates exceptional real estate experiences that are laser-focused on each client's individual goals and aspirations. Their approach is rooted in attentive service, unrivaled market knowledge, and sophisticated processes that leverage technology to deliver seamless success.
Buying and selling a home can be a complex process, and local market conditions can change quickly. It's critical that clients have a winning team at their side ready to offer professional advice and a deep bench of talented expertise. Even in 2020, the most challenging year for real estate in recent memory, Selling Steel City has closed more than 200 transactions, placing them sixth among all Pittsburgh agents. Today, the team's members are among Compass Pittsburgh's Founding Agents, able to wield the tools and technology of the country's No. 1 independent brokerage in service of their clients' needs.