Real Estate Homeselling Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Real estate license or pursuing required
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. We strive to have the highest producing agents in the area! Come join our team!