Luxe Omni Real Estate
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
35000 - 45000 yearly
About Luxe Omni Real Estate
We pride ourselves on having an amazing culture, and we also get some serious hard work done. New ideas for improvement are not only welcome, they are encouraged.