The Schauble Team
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or willing to obtain one
- Comfortable with technology and speaking on the phone
- Detail oriented, energetic, & a team player
$10 - $20 hourly
About The Schauble Team
The Christine Schauble Team is a top producing real estate group operating out of our state-of-the-art office within Keller Williams Premier Realty. The Schauble Team is organized to enhance the lives and careers of our agents by providing sales training, proven lead sources, accountability and hands-on leadership from proven agents.