Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
Compensation - 100% commission +$100,000 plus potential
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
About Countrywide Capital Group, LLC
Countrywide Capital Group, LLC ("CCG") is an investment/private equity company that specializes in building affordable housing. A vertically integrated organization with in-house title, mortgage, real estate brokerage, and construction/insurance services.
We have a fun, laid-back office environment so we are looking for someone to fit in seamlessly! Compensation is heavily dependent upon your experience. However, we realize the importance and value of having a good employee in place.