Our quickly developing group is looking for an inside deals specialist. You'll chase for drives, assemble relevant data for purchasers and merchants, and add prompts to the business channel. We are searching for somebody who is results-arranged and can rapidly interface and assemble affinity with individuals. Candidates ought to be capable, driven deals experts who need to make the following stride in their vocation. Apply now!
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$50,000 annual income
VillaMentor is a new and exciting marketing company committed to improving the real estate customer experience.