Rapid Fire Home Buyers
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so the sales team can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Collect and enter lead/property information into the CRM database
- Assist in generating new leads through online ads and outbound calling
- Track and report daily/weekly/monthly numbers for the company scorecard
- Assist in administrative and team tasks
- Be challenged to grow and think outside the box
- Collaborate with a face-paced team
- Bring New Ideas to the Organization when opportunities for improvement present themselves
- Must be able to work full-time. Schedules can be somewhat flexible with advancement
- Background and track record of success in selling is preferred
- A clean background check required
- Drivers License required
- Must be extremely proficient in selling over the phone and in-person
- A Real Estate License is not required
$55,000 - $70,000
About Rapid Fire Home Buyers
Rapid Fire Home Buyers is one of the southeast’s fastest-growing real estate companies! We have a focused, driven team that buys homes at scale and improves communities one house at a time.
Rapid Fire Home Buyers started in 2019 in a single room, with two employees, and A LOT of hustle. Today we have two offices serving Montgomery, AL and Lexington, KY, with 25 team members and are preparing to enter a third market by the end of 2022. Our 10-year plan includes companywide growth by entering an additional 23 markets, growing revenue to $250M per year, and buying over 15,000 houses per year.