Dan Chin Homes
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales careers. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Enter inbound leads and past clients’ current information into the customer database so all real estate agents and the sales team have the most up-to-date information
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Maintain relationships with homebuyers through phone calls, email, etc. to make sure they remember our business when they are ready to buy a home again
- One year of sales experience as a real estate inside sales agent, sales associate, or related position in business development or the real estate industry
- Applicants must have a high school diploma, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- Current U.S. driver’s license and capable of traveling by car
$50,000+ at plan
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes are currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and have been voted Best of McFarland since 2016. Dan Chin Homes are ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for REAL Broker LLC. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.