Dan Chin Homes
We’re rapidly expanding and we’re looking for a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll convert pre-qualified leads into new clients and turn existing customers into repeat business. Job seekers should be driven sales professionals ready to take the next step in their sales career. Sound like a job you’ll love? Apply today!
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports to show the team’s progress toward company goals
- Update client information in the CRM to make sure all real estate team members have current information
- Reach out to leads continuously until they have an appointment set with either a listing agent or buyer’s agent
- Meet with pre-qualified leads and convert them to new customers
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Applicants must have a real estate license
- +1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must have a high school diploma, 4-year degree preferred
- Track record of excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
About Dan Chin Homes
Founded in 2013, Dan Chin Homes established success by listening to our customers' needs and implementing innovative marketing strategies. With a team based in McFarland, Dan Chin Homes is currently the #1 ranked real estate team serving the McFarland area and has been voted Best of McFarland in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. Dan Chin Homes is ranked in the top 5 for sold volume out of more than 2,500 Realtors in the South Central Wisconsin MLS and is the top producing agent team for Inventure Realty Group, a Madison-based real estate brokerage. Through its nonprofit, the Dan Chin Homes Foundation, the company is dedicated to helping local families in need.