The Loughin Team
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
$65,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Loughin Team
The Loughin Group is a team of Real Estate Agents who work where we live.
Our mission is to support the people we serve by helping them reach their goals.
We are creating a real estate community by making long term connections through focusing on the people and not the transaction!