Keller Williams Pacific Estates La Mirada
Our rapidly growing luxury team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates La Mirada
Keller Williams Pacific Estates La Mirada is a melting pot of the most unique and successful agents in So Cal. Our culture of a collaborative approach to building a successful real estate business is the key to our massive growth and profitability.
We focus on world-class Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Collaboration, Tech, Resources, Systems, and networks.
Whether you are interested in joining one of our top producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you in your real estate success story.