Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
$53,000 at plan earnings
About Horner Properties
Horner Properties is a great company to work with!