The Lisa Marie Group - RE/MAX Grand
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$16 - $21 hourly
About The Lisa Marie Group - RE/MAX Grand
The Lisa Marie Group has been in business since 2003. We sold 129 homes last year and the goal is 140 homes sold for 2021. David is the CFO of the company and Lisa is CEO actively selling homes.
We have an administrative assistant, social media expert, and one other real estate agent on the team. It's important to keep the environment positive and a place where people want to be a part of.