Madison Fine Properties
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyer’s and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$10 - $15 hourly
About Madison Fine Properties
Madison Fine Properties is a Texas based real estate firm that provides a wide range of real-estate services to clients in Houston and the surrounding areas. With a team of professional, responsive, trustworthy agents, Madison offers a luxury experience to clients, both buying and selling properties.