We have an exciting opportunity for a highly-driven real estate inside sales agent who has a talent for turning leads into lifelong customers. Our ideal applicant is an excellent communicator with a proven track record of sales success. If you’re looking for a job with the freedom and flexibility to maximize your earning potential, we want to hear from you!
- Use CRM to compile current information for all customers, ensuring agents have up-to-date and accurate data
- Pursue leads consistently until appointments are arranged with a buyer’s or listing agent
- Convert pre-qualified real estate leads into new clients
- Follow up with customers via phone calls, email, etc. to ensure they buy their next home with us
- Record quarterly and monthly sales cycle performance metrics to ensure the real estate team's sales goals and conversion rates are met
- Must have great communication and interpersonal skills
- A plus if you have a Real estate license
- Local Fairfield County Residents ONLY apply
- Local Knowledge is essential.
- Bachelors Degree required
$25 per hour plus bonus
About Metalios Group
The Metalios Group is a fast-paced real estate team located in Old Greenwich, CT. The Metalios Group is growing quickly - in both team size and business volume. Every year we grow our business and are on track for 75 closings and close to 100M in sales. We have also added 3 new team members: a ninth buyers agent, an in-house transaction coordinator, and a full-time assistant. 2020 means more business and more growth for the Metalios Group, and we are so excited to start the new year stronger than ever!